Flagging content is the best way to bring a post to our attention. Below is a list of possible reasons why you might choose to flag content:
- A topic/post violates UDisc Community Guidelines (UDisc Community Guidelines).
- A post is not relevant to the discussion (according to the thread’s title and initial post).
- A post contains sensitive or private information.
- A duplicate topic. Sometimes users may create a new thread on a topic that already exists in the Forum. Our moderators can merge these threads, if you come across a duplicate topic, please flag it for our team.
- Click on the three dots menu below the post
- Click on the icon
- Select the reason for flagging
- Click “Flag post.”
Let us know if you have any questions! Thank you in advance for your help!