A review of the current UDisc application and how it could be improved

Hey UDisc Golfers!

I have been working on a re-design of the current UDisc application and would love to have some feedback from actual users like yourselves. I have created a short online preference test based on the home page, and how it could be improved.

If you would like to take part then please follow the link, it should only take around 1-2minutes
UDisc home page preference test

I have also created an interactive prototype which includes proposed social features such as chat and groups. Please take a look, the project is features in my online portfolio which you can find here
UDisc application review project

Feel free to let me know what you think wether it’s good or bad and thanks in advance for your time!

3 Likes

Being able to see average round ratings on profile tab under My Stats. I see my average score but I would like to see average UDisc round ratings as well.

This looks great! Is there some bigger changes to the app soon?

Hi @chrippee, sorry for the late reply here. We have some big things in the works, and will be sure to share them in either the News or UDisc App channel as they arise. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Course reviews to be more accurate should only be done by players that have a little to alot experience and that have played more than 10 courses. Or been playing atleast 1 yr. A new player that has only played 2-8 courses doesnt have the experience and knowledge of proper course design or have played enough courses and rounds to rate it accurately and that makes the rating system flawed and inaccurate. Courses are rated either to low or to high based on that factor.as a newer player you should have to gain the experience and earn your right to have your opinion on course design .It basically like having an electrician come to your house to look at your plumbing issue. It just wont work or help you. I mean how can you accurately rate a course or someones course design if you have only been playing for a month and only played 2-3 courses? Chances are they havnt played a gold level or championship course or any course in that caliber.

@discstroy I’ve replied to you in this thread since your comment here doesn’t match this thread’s discussion. Let me know if you have any questions!