I want to see the rounds my friends play

I’d love nothing more than to see the activity of my friends on UDisc, similar to how people connect on Strava or any other social media platform. Anyone know if this is in the works?

6 Likes

There is a function on UDisc where you can see current leader board by just friends on UDisc for each course you play. That might be the closer thing to it.

1 Like

Yes this exists, but I want it for ALL courses, not specific ones. I want to send my buddy congrats when he beats his PB at our local course, but I also want to see my buddy all the way across the country getting a glow round in.

Just chiming in my 2 cents here

7 Likes

Bingo. Hoping for a more connecting app in future!

1 Like

Appreciate all of your feedback here. This isn’t available at this very moment but I think you will be pleased with future developments in the next few months or so!

2 Likes

Id settle just for the option to share live rounds with friends that couldnt make it out so they can follow along. We are constantly coaching eachother so to opt in friends to see my rounds would be great someday.

1 Like

Hi Ben, Thanks for the input! We have some pretty neat things on the horizon that I believe you and your friends will enjoy :slight_smile: Love that you take the opportunity to help coach each other using your scorecards, too! Best, Becky Kate